The Peg Perego Book Stroller is equipped with an easy to use reversible seat, allowing parent to place baby facing them or the world ahead. Large wheels with ball bearings and suspension and a one-piece handle allow for minimal effort in pushing and maneuvering. A large, practical and easy-loading storage basket and an innovative fold that can be closed with or without the seat make the Book Plus the perfect companion for any adventure.
Other colors available are Flamenco, Fucsia, Mentha, Nero Energy, Nero Reflect, Pois Grey and Stone.
It is essential to clean your baby or kid toys to keep them healthy as possible since toys may carry cold virus and other bacteria. Because babies and kids love toys and always love play time; you need to be alert, clean and sanitize their toys frequently. Some kids put their toys in mouth and may also share with other children or playmates. Babies and kids have weak immune system and they can easily get sick especially during cold seasons.
1. Machine Wash – there are toys that you don’t need to be machine washed like; toys that contain music box, old or fragile toys, glued toys, toys with delicate items that can’t be removed and toys that are stuffed with tiny foam balls, beans or sand. These toys mentioned above might not be good in condition anymore after being washing washed. Washing machine may displace the materials that are attached to the toys. You can use a regular detergent but it’s recommended to use something that is safe for baby like dye or scent-free. You should be careful as well with the colors since some of toy’s color may run during machine wash.
2. Hand Wash – same toys that are mentioned above that don’t need to be washed. Hand-washing is much safer since you can carefully wash the toys without even destroying it. Use mild or scent-free detergent. Toys that can be hand-washed are plastic, rubber or silicone toys. You just need to be careful not to get any moisture near the battery box if it is battery operated or plug-in. Since some toys don’t need to be merged in water, just mix 50/50 rubbing alcohol in water and use a cloth then saturate it in the mixture and wring it out well. After that, wipe it over the safe parts of the toy.
Mother’s Day event is coming and it will be celebrated on the 12th day of May 2013. Fun activities like making crafts, baking food, watching movies or go outside for a picnic are great ideas to spend with your mom during Mother’s Day.
If you really love your mother, then this is the right time to show it to her how much you value, appreciate and love her. In spite of everything she had suffered and endured of all the hardships, she still did a great job in taking care of her kids and husband. Other than that, she’s also a wonderful best friend.
To return all the wonderful things that our mom did to us, we should at least treat them special even just for one day. Here are the following activities you can do to make your mom happy this Mother’s day:
- Serve a tasty breakfast – we already know her favorite food, so let’s cook her favorite breakfast.
- Surprise gift – simple greeting card, flowers, chocolates, hugs, kisses and saying “I love you”.
- Discuss about anything – you can open up any topic and catch up on what’s new about your mom.
- Clean the house especially your room – since it is Mother’s day, let’s give them a day-off.
- Decorate her room – flowers and you handicrafts will make their day.
- Set up a party – since you have all decorated your home and cook food, why not set up a party. Just play any danceable music which your mom like the grab and dance with her.
- Treat her outside – watch movie with her at the cinema, dine at her favorite restaurant or give her a shopping treat.
- Plan a travel activity – travel with her out of town that somewhere she hasn’t been yet or go to the beach.
There are many ways on how to celebrate Mother’s Day. A simple gift you can give results an immeasurable happiness and joy to your mom.
Happy Mother’s Day to all moms, mamas, mothers, grandmas and soon to be mom out there!
Parents sometimes think that buying a packaged baby food from a grocery might not be a safe choice or does not provide all the nutrients that a child needs. It is necessary to think about on what food you should give to your child. Organic baby food is perfect and there are two options that you can have this for your child. These are the pre-made and homemade baby foods.
Since parents are not sure with the pre-made baby foods, some would prefer homemade baby food. However, parents should still know the advantages and disadvantages of homemade baby foods.
Here are the common advantages of homemade baby food:
- Parents know exactly what they are feeding to their baby.
- It is practical and money-saving than buying a pre-made baby food.
- Pre-made baby foods may have mixed artificial flavorings but not homemade, since you can choose your own ingredients like vegetables, fruits and other healthy foods.
- Your baby will get used to eating the same food as the rest of the family.
Majority of American parents recommend and choose homemade baby foods because it is easy to prepare and it can provide the right nutrition that a child needs.
On the other hand, making a baby food has also disadvantages and some have given up especially if you are a busy parent.
These are the Disadvantages of Homemade Baby Food:
- When you are preparing a homemade baby food, the process takes a lot of time. Since you have to make sure that the utensils (including the ingredients and feeding accessories) you are using are sterilized, clean or germ-free. Some parents will choose pre-made baby food because they don’t want their child get starve.
- It is not convenient unlike pre-made baby food that is prepared in measured amounts and it is ready to serve right away for your baby.
- It may spoil quickly and it requires refrigeration; otherwise, pre-made baby food does not need to be refrigerated until they were opened.
If you are really planning to give your child a homemade baby food, you should think about its time preparation. It requires you to follow a time table when preparing a homemade baby food so that disadvantages will not happen.
Parents will really look for a baby stroller that is lightweight and easy-to-use including additional features that they would expect.
Baby and Kids Magazine, April 2013 issue, Inglesina TRIP Lightweight Stroller was featured in its article, “Slings, Strollers and Seats.. OH MY!”. It has mentioned that it is “perfect to use from 3 months to 55 lbs. It is the ultimate lightweight stroller with the features of a full-size one, including rear-wheel suspensions, bumper bar, raincover, cup holder, adjustable leg rest, peek-a-boo window on hood, ergonomic soft-touch handles and coordinated storage basket.”
There are other baby products featured in this magazine. If you want to know more about them, grab a copy now!
When we take care of our babies, we always give them attention and satisfy their needs. Otherwise if we lose our focus on them, they might get sick or even lost them. The treatment we provide for our babies is just the same as when we treat our mother nature. It’s Earth Day today and let us take this opportunity to become aware and conscious on what we must do to save our mother earth even just in some simple ways.
There are things we should know and learn so that we can have a better understanding regarding environmental friendly act towards our mother nature. We can both take care our babies and nature simultaneously like the following mentioned below:
- Using Biodegradable Products – these are the organic material products that can be broken down into its based compounds and it is capable of decaying through the actions of micro-organisms. Disposable baby products like wipes and diapers are one of the best example biodegradable products.
- Avoid Bisphenol A or BPA – this chemical building block can be found in some baby products like hard plastic baby bottles. The chemical can be released when heated and it can create disorders to the hormones development process of your baby’s health. Milk may be harmless but not BPA.
- Measuring Carbon Footprint – there are common ways on how to reduce carbon footprints and that is to recycle. There are a lot of baby products that can be reuse or recycle. With this method, you can decrease the wastes that are disposed off into the soil.
- Compostable Products – there are a lot of products that can support the cycle of decomposition which serve as fertilizer to the plants. These elements are food leftovers, paper plates and paper cups or the likes. I suggest digging a safe compost pit on your backyard.
Our babies will soon grow older; so let’s leave them a greener, cleaner and healthier environment for their future.
Happy Earth Day! ☺
Giving birth is one of the best happy things in life of a parent. On the other hand, giving birth to twins is doubles the happiness of a parent. But, there are some things that a twin mom needs to prepare when giving birth to her twins. When you buy baby products like gears, accessories or strollers; that doesn’t mean that you’ll be spending twice or double up on everything for your twins. If you are not prepared for this, probably your budget can easily get swiped away quickly.
There are some baby products that your baby twins need individually:
- Infant Car Seats – you can’t see or buy infant car seats in a baby store or anywhere. When you are about to leave the hospital after giving birth, most of the hospitals require you to have a car seat. Without it, you can’t bring your twins to your home.
- Infant Furniture Cribs – sharing a single crib for your twins is not advisable. For safety and comfort, provide them their own cribs so that they can get enough sleep. It’s also an advantage when they’re starting to move since it gives them enough space.
- Swings, Rockers and Bouncers – Those twins won’t spend their whole time to stay in the crib, if it’s time for them to move around or play, it is necessary to put them to a place where they can have fun and enjoy like swings, rockers and bouncers. When you placed your baby to these bouncers and the like, you can have enough time to do some other things like doing the dishes since you can properly gear them with straps.
- Feeding Bottles – even if you are on breastfeeding, there are some times that you really need to give them some formula. You need to be ready for these feeding bottles.
Alternatively, there are also some 2-in-1 baby products that your baby twins can use:
- Twin or Double Strollers – this is made perfectly for your twins. There are some strollers that you can switch its stroller seats to car seats or bassinets. If you have this, then you won’t have a hard time taking care of your kids especially when you go travel outside at your home.
- Twin Feeding Pillows – this very helpful when you breastfeed or bottle-feed your twins since you can feed them both one at a time.
- Play Mats – babies need to move around to develop their muscle tone and strength. Put them on play mats for bonding.
We are happy to let you know that Inglesina 2013 Zuma highchairs in Gray/Fuchsia and White/Fuchsia are finally available! Be among the first to purchase this vibrant new version of our favorite highchair!
Inglesina Zuma Highchair compliments the most modern lunch spaces for your babies and toddlers. With excellent design at its heart, it offers the best convenient and well-designed characteristics of highchair available in today’s market.
With high design and high technology, Inglesina Zuma Highchair meets them together.
- 8-positions adjustable height, with an easy-to-use telescopic mechanism (under tray – floor).
- 3-position reclinable seat.
- Ergonomic easy to wash monocoque seat.
- Comfortable removable padded lining for the early months made of “Oil Repellent” fabric.
- The footrest can be adjusted in 2 positions.
- The fully removable tray can be adjusted in 2 positions to easily position the baby.
- The tray is removable.
- 5-point harness.
- Double height adjustment position of the dorsal harness to accompany the child’s growth.
- Equipped with front wheels.
- Once folded it can be easily moved thanks to the additional wheels.
- Available with white or gray structure.
- Available seat cover colors are cream, fuchsia, graphite, light blue, lime, orange and red.
The all new JJ Cole Baby Carriers and its accessories are here.
1. JJ Cole Agility Stretch Carrier – simple, convenient and comfortable.
- comfortable back and shoulder support
- breathable back panel distributes weight evenly
- multiple positions with included sash
- stretch fabric for a secure fit
- 8 – 35 lbs
- available colors are black and gray
- available size are small, medium, large and extra large
2. JJ Cole Medley Baby Carrier – carry your baby in style and comfort.
- 3-positions: face-in, seat extended, and face-out
- breathable padded waist strap and harness system
- no straps between wearer and child
- includes removable machine-washable carrier cover to stylishly protect your carrier
- includes optional seat extender to create a wider seat for baby
- 8 – 35 lbs
- available in black foursquare color only
3. JJ Cole Medley Carrier Cover – quickly and easily change fashions to suit your style.
- machine washable
- protects from stains and spills
- compatible with the JJ Cole Medley Baby Carrier (mentioned #2)
- available colors are Aqua Xo, Cherry Lotus, Lemon Crest, Mars Red, Pink Scallop, Plum Blossom, Purple Crystal, Sassy and Sprout.
Choose your favorite color among these ten great Bugaboo Seat liners which really adds more color to your kids during this summer season. It’s not only because of its style but also it gives comfy and coolness while your child enjoys spending outside under the heat of the sun. This fashionable stroller liner can easily be attached to all Bugaboo strollers and it is machine washable.
- made of bamboo charcoal twill fabric
- padded fabric
- machine washable
- regulates temperature
- mix and match color options
- wicks away moisture
- available in off-white, sand, yellow, orange, red, pink, petrol blue, royal blue, dark grey, black.
For more information, you can visit Bugaboo Stroller Seat Liner at Megababies Official website.